RGM Law represents policy holders in disputes against insurance companies arising
from the denial or the underpayment of a claim. The firm has a specialized knowledge
of the insurance claim process and of insurance law. Below are just a few examples of
the types of insurance law disputes the firm handles:
First-party Residential and Commercial Property Insurance
- - Denied or underpaid residential or commercial property insurance claim,
including but not limited to plumbing, fire and windstorm and hurricane,
construction defects, business interruption.
Professional Errors and Omissions
- - Denial of duty to defend or to indemnify a lawyer, doctor, accountant, architect
and other licensed professional in malpractice lawsuit.
Commercial General Liability
- - Denial of duty to defend or to indemnify a business and its employees in a
bodily injury or property damage lawsuit.
Directors and Officers
- - Denial of a duty to defend a director or officer of a corporation in litigation
arising out of actions or inactions taken as a director or officer of the corporation.
- - Denial of a duty to defend or indemnify claim on an umbrella policy by excess